OH NO! Have you dropped your iPad by mistake? This is what you need to do....
1. Take your broken iPad to the library right away.
2. The library staff will make sure to process it for repair and the repairman will pick it up at OFHS.
3. Library staff will loan you a working iPad, should you need it. Please email Mrs. Harris or Mrs. O'Rourke to reserve one.
4. Library staff will process iPads when they are returned from the repair vendor and return them to students. Repair fees will be assigned to students; they are never over $100 and many times they are less than that. Repair fees are payable by the end of the school year.
5. Should you break your iPad DURING THE SUMMER, the first day you may bring in your iPad for repair is two weeks prior to the first day of school. (You are allowed to get your iPads repaired at a private vendor if you wish.)
We've all had that terrible feeling when our iPads have slipped out of our hands and we have heard that terrible cracking noise! If this has happened to you, bring your iPad to the IMC and we will send it to get repaired. If you need a loaner iPad while yours is being repaired, please request one from Mrs. Harris or Mrs. O'Rourke.